I have always wanted to do a marathon..... and as I am not getting any younger I have decided this is the year!!! I plan on doing something towards the marathon every day..... until the Queenstown Marathon in November..... so here goes!
I have finished reading Mike Alsops book High Altitude - and it is a wonderful book on setting audacious goals and putting the steps in place to make them happen! And this is a bit of an experiment to see if I really can achieve this......
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
40 Minute Run
Todays plan showed a 40 minute run - so I got up at 6am to do it. It is further than I normally run in the morning, but felt really good....such a great way to start the day!
I am a bit sore from the strength exercises from yesterday though:)
No comments:
Post a Comment