I have always wanted to do a marathon..... and as I am not getting any younger I have decided this is the year!!! I plan on doing something towards the marathon every day..... until the Queenstown Marathon in November..... so here goes! I have finished reading Mike Alsops book High Altitude - and it is a wonderful book on setting audacious goals and putting the steps in place to make them happen! And this is a bit of an experiment to see if I really can achieve this......
Saturday, January 10, 2015
Firebreak Run/Walk
Today's step towards my goal was the firebreak with Kate - a great run. We did it in 1 hour 8 minutes! We also talked about the 46km Te Mata run, which I am a bit hesitant on! And the Queenstown marathon - although I am unsure if I will be doing queenstown or auckland...... as I would like support when I hit the wall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment